Freelancers need good exposure and we would like to help you increase awareness of your personal brand.
We at expertlead believe that sharing knowledge is a vital part of establishing yourself as a thought leader in our community. We are constantly looking for insights from experts like you, because we are convinced that other community members could learn a lot from your experience.
If you are interested in writing a guest article for our blog, we'd love to hear from you. Read our guidelines so you'll know what's important to us:
- The content has to be unique
- Content should be related to the topics freelancing & self-employment, career development, latest trends around Software Development, Cyber Security, Data Science, Design, Project & Product Management
- Write for our audience: Our audience are tech professionals of all levels, from junior level to C level.
- Talk from personal experience, make it understandable & clearly legible
- Use code snippets, visuals, animations, images - everything that makes your text better understandable and lively
- Of course you can republish the article on your own website or blog, but please agree that you will link back to expertlead.
- As a writer you will be named as an author. Therefore we will create an author profile for you (including profile picture and a short bio) where we can link to your blog, social media profile or website.
- Link to original sources
- We give preference to content pieces with 700- 1000 words
- We'll review your submission and the text will eventually be edited by us (style, tonality etc.). After editing we will ask you for a final approval
- We do our best, but it can take a few weeks till we implement and publish the blog post. We'll inform you as soon your article is published
If you are interested in a content collaboration, please send an email to Tamara (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, your blog post pitch (or at least the topic you have in mind) and we’ll get back to you.